Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TODAY IS JUST MY BAD DAY

~Ergh..So whatever..I wake up as "early" as 7 o'clock this morning.Don't know what happen to me lately.Monday,i woke up at 6.42a.m,Tuesday at 6.45 and today at 7.What's next???7++ perhaps,haha.I went to class at 7.15.Oh can u imagine how fast i took my bath,perform Subuh and so on in this 15 minutes only??HOHO..SO fast huh??

Next,I got my physics quiz result as well.My gee.The same thing happen to me again.I was wondering why the bad luck is after me today??Urghh.So bad result.(the result is confidential,haha)Hopefully,it wouldn't affect my TER that much.Waaa..

After one bad thing and after,i have another unlucky event.Owh..I was arguing a lot with Mr.O(my friend) today to complete the group homework.So whatever Mr.O.Never mind Mr.O.You are alwayas right.Suddenly just when we were discussing about the draft that we did last night(is it we??it's 80% mr.O job actually) ,the lecturer announced that after this essay,it would be the individual essay.Not in group anymore.Haha.I am the happiest person to hear that announcement eventhough my essay is not that good.I dont have to be face in face with Mr .O anymore.WOOHOO!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Individual assignment ROCKS! yeay~

    Let me predict...






    tomorrow u'll wake up at 8

    hahhahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    ecah salah..
    aku bangun kul 6

    ReplyDelete

reaksi dan respon