Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ANOTHER MYSTERY-SUDDEN UNCONCIOUS~

Today I had ESLS lesson with my sweet,charming lecturer.While she was jotting something on a white board suddenly undetected mystery thing fell on the floor.My god.Its a human body actually.Very2 damn freaky.And its my friend which was sit in front of me.She's passed out.

She's suddenly fell from her desk.The most frightening part was her eyes kept open even though she was still unconcious.Her eyes was looking at me.ARGHH!!!I was very scared at the moment.And I could see sakinah was the first person leave the class,haha.Her body is not moving just like a dead body.20 seconds after that she's woke up and took her seat just like nothing was happen before that.WHAT THE HECK??Very mystery girl and very mystery event!!!!And also a strange feelings.

1 comment:

  1. sakinah said:
    "wey ko tipuuu! tyme tu aku baru balek dari toilet.. masuk2 klas je blurr, xtau ape2... suke aty kaw je..tembak kang!"


    hahahaha - komen isyah

    ReplyDelete

reaksi dan respon